This Cadco Quarter Size Compact Manual Convection Oven provides "Small Footprint and Large Production." Advanced airflow design with patented baffle. Manual controls: Time and Temperature. 3 shelves. Convection technology reduces baking/cooking times vs. conventional ovens. Heat settings from 175-500F. 60 minute timer; buzzer goes off at end of cycle. High temperature motor bearings. Dura-Body heavy duty stainless steel construction. Safety design: ''cool-touch'' double wall glass door. Reinforced door design. 2-1/2'' between shelves. Oven cavity wrapped in high ''R'' value insulation. NSF; MET to UL and CSA Standards. 120V/1450W/12A. NEMA 5-15P plug. UPS-able if overwrapped.
- Quarter Size Compact Countertop Convection Oven with manual controls, .83 Cubic Feet, 3 shelves, 120V
- Heavy duty stainless construction; squirrel cage fan circulates more air in less time for faster baking
- Manual control knobs: Time, Temperature
- Handles 3 quarter size sheet pans (not included)
- Cooking chamber: 9" H x 14.125" W x 11.25" D (.83 cubic feet)
Cadco OV-003 Compact Quarter Size Convection Oven with Manual Controls, 120-Volt/1450-Watt, Stainless/Black
Eligible For Free Shipping