The NuWave Pro Plus Oven w/ 3" Extender Ring is a countertop appliance that quickly cooks a variety of foods. It's a domed oven that uses conduction, convection and infrared cooking technology to easily cook meats, poultry, fish, vegetables and other foods. This cooker takes 75% less energy and can cook meals 70% faster than a standard oven. The oven can barbecue, roast, grill, bake, broil, dehydrate, steam and air fry foods for up to 10 hours straight. It can even handle a 16 pound turkey or a 14 pound ham. The appliance features settings for warm, reheat and delay. You choose whether to cook with pre-set temperatures or adjust the temperatures, in one degree intervals between 100 and 350 degrees Fahrenheit, using the exterior digital panel. No preheating or thawing required!
NuWave Precison Induction Cooktop The NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop (PIC) offers precise temperature control, adjustable in 10 degree increments. It has a minimum heat setting of 100°F and an upper limit of 575°. It also works very well as a banquet/catering warming station among other functions. It has 100 hours of memory that allows you to save and recall favorite cooking procedures. Different functions can be recorded and repeated at a later date. The delay feature allows you to initiate cooking at a convenient time. The NuWave PIC was engineered with a circular design scheme for space efficiency, measuring 9 inches in diameter. It has top-of-the-line safety features that promote safe and healthy cooking for individuals and families, including automatic shutoff when cooking time is completed. This top of the line, super efficient cooktop is a great way to cook.
• Nuwave Pro Plus Oven w/ 3" Extender Ring
• NuWave Precison Induction Cooktop w/ 10.5" Fry Pan
- Uses Infrared, Conduction & Convection Cooking Technologies
- Energy-Efficient Cooking - Uses 75% Less Energy Than Standard Oven
- Cooks 70% More Rapidly Than Standard Oven
- Cook at 52 different temperatures between 100°F and 575°F
- Boil, simmer, deep-fry, stir-fry, saute, steam and sear, slow cook, barbecue, melt and grill